Grants that encourage and assist greater health, wellness, and fitness
State National Grant Association is a Non-Profit Organization established for the purpose of assisting individuals toward greater health, and exercise. It is also designed to aid the startup and growth of new and existing businesses servicing the health, wellness, and fitness community.
For those approved:
- SNGA pays from 50-75% of the costs of all approved fitness training and health-wellness programs.
- SNGA will approve and issue renewable 3, 6, and 12-month grants in amounts from $300-3500.
- SNGA may also be used toward the purchase of other approved health, wellness, and fitness programs, products and services.
The ever-increasing, nationwide products and services offered through health, wellness and fitness markets represents a multi-billion dollar industry. As a result, the U.S. public is now more than ever, better informed and educated in regards to good health and nutrition. Still, the nation’s obesity and overweight population remain among the highest in the world. State-National seeks to encourage individuals toward better lifestyle habits as it relates to their physical well-being by making health, wellness, and fitness services more accessible and affordable to those wishing to initiate positive change.
Funding for Grants are made possible through:
- Charitable Fitness Events
- Affiliate Business and Organization Contributions
- Corporate Team-Building Programs
- Other Health, Wellness, and Fitness Activities
State National Grant Association is available to all the general public.
- Anyone seeking financial aid to jumpstart their individual fitness: personal or group training, exercise program, or gym membership
- Anyone seeking financial aid to add to their current fitness program, course, or routine
- Anyone seeking financial aid to assist payment of nutritional products, services, and programs
- No restrictions regarding age, or fitness level
HEALTH, WELLNESS, & FITNESS SERVICES
State National Grant Association welcomes all nutrition and fitness services and programs interested in providing the SNGA fit grant program to their clients
- Initiate a new base of clients
- Increase service demand among present clientele
- Offer new or additional services, products, programs
State National Grant Association provides special health, wellness, and fitness programs to the staff of corporate and small businesses
- Lower employee insurance premiums
- Build better and healthier work environment
- Increase employee productivity
- Inspire workforce appreciation
Financial assistance distributed through and to https://ncappa.org/term/essay-on-my-best-teacher-with-quotations/4/ plan paper to write on how to write a prescription for viagra write my paper for money thesis customer relationship management pdf https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/buy-finasteride-5mg-online-without-prescription/20/ go here https://samponline.org/blacklives/ampicillin-inhibits-cell-wall-essay/27/ business plan writing service mla citation in essay enter site buy paper greeting cards online india get link intermediate question papers 2009 custom dissertation methodology writers service online ecostress controindicazioni viagra https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/land-gibt-cialis-ohne-rezept/200/ south african grade 7 english exam papers global warming essay for class 5 levitra north plymouth does taking more viagra help cite sources in essay case study questions on swot analysis buy viagra uk reviews drawing up a business plan examples siddhartha essay enlightenment https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/custom-your-essay/3/ nombre del viagra en farmacias similares watch enter site flagyl tabletas anticonceptivas SNGA approved programs:
- Fitness and nutrition trainer/instructor services
- Health and wellness services
- Affiliate businesses and services